Easy and Tasty Milk Tea Pudding Recipe. Milk Tea Pudding is so jiggly! I love puddings. I think it is the texture that really gets me every time. Puddings are silky and they are cold. And when I make them in my kitchen, I can make them less sweet, and change the flavors to suit my taste! The pudding recipe I am sharing today is Milk Tea Pudding.
INGREDIENTS for Easy and Tasty Milk Tea Pudding Recipe
- 3 Egg yolks,
- 60g sugar,
- 600ml milk,
- 10 gelatin sheets,
- 3 milk tea bags,
- 5g vanilla extract
1. Combine 600ml milk, 5g vanilla extract, 3 milk tea bags in a pot and boil.
2. Once the milk tea starts to boil, add 10g soaked gelatin sheets.
3. Combine 3 egg yolks and 60g sugar in a bowl and mix. Then put a sieve on top of the bowl and pour the milk tea over and mix well.
4. Pour the milk tea mixture in a mold and cool it down for at least 5 hours.
Easy and Tasty Milk Tea Pudding Recipe
Honey Milk Tea Pudding with Boba
One of my favorite desserts is pudding. I grew up eating custards and egg puddings from Japanese convenience stores, so I love eating anything with that silky creamy texture. So here’s a creation of mine making boba milk tea into puddings!
- To make boba: In a medium pot, boil 3 cups of water and 1/4 cup brown sugar. When it boils, add the boba and let simmer in medium heat for 3 mins (it should float). Switch heat off and let sit for another few minutes while you prepare pudding
- In a small pot, mix milk, sugar, honey and gelatin. Add tea bags and heat until milk is bubbling at edges and everything is dissolved. Squeeze and remove tea bags. Allow to cool for a minutes
- Strain milk tea pudding mixture and pour equally into small pudding cups. Add 1 tbsp of prepared boba. Chill in refrigerator for at least 1-2 hours
- Serve with a dollop of honey and remaining boba balls
Delicious, aromatic, sweet and delightful! A wonderful Asian dessert that serves well cold. This is also vegan and dairy-free. Thanks for visiting my blog! If you enjoyed this pudding for milk tea, please share it with your family and friends or on social media!